What To Do?
takes you on a 700,000 gallon water journey that runs from the shore to the depths of the Gulf of Mexico and beyond.
is docked in Corpus Christi Bay. Marvel at the breathtaking views of Corpus Christi and the water from the flight deck.
is dedicated to increasing understanding of plants, flora and fauna of South Texas, native and adapted alike.
Come Visit Us!
View Larger Map
Driving Directions to Our Corpus Christi Location
- From I-37 South take 358 East
- Take Flour Bluff Drive Exit
- Turn south (right) on Flour Bluff Drive to Yorktown Blvd.
- Turn east (left) on Yorktown Blvd to Laguna Shores Road
- Turn north (left) on Laguna Shores Road and west (left) into Laguna Shore Village RV Park driveway
- The office is on the south end of the park by the Bath House and Laundry
- Welcome Home!
Road Conditions & Traffic
Texas Department of Transportation Travel Information
Check road conditions reports, traffic cameras, maps and other resources to help plan your trip through the state.
Explore links to national, regional and state road condition information, including weather, traffic, construction, closures and more.